Starting your journey into Family History is a daunting prospect. Finding the Nuts on the Family Tree holds your hand as you wend your way through the maze of certificates, online databases, genealogy services and websites to find those interesting ancestors that make up your unique ancestry.
It answers such questions as;
- Where do I start?
- Where will I find the information I need?
- How do I record what I find?
- I can’t find a birth record for Gr. Gr. Grandma, what do I do now?
- Help! I’ve hit a brick wall.
- What do I do with all the photographs and treasures that make up the family heirlooms? ARE THEY REALLY HEIRLOOMS OR JUST ‘STUFF’?
Finding the Nuts on the Family Tree is full of tips, hints, resources, lists, references and roadmaps to help you search birth, marriage and death records, convict records, immigration records and military records. Along the way, you will learn some of the historical events that shaped the records and the best way in which to search them for the information you need.